Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Eshel the Fire of God



Hey gang… back again with the newest installment to the Angel and Demon Character design series. Meet Eshel the Fire of God.

This particular angel is based off of a Seraphim(fiery ones). I say based, because, as I was designing him I forgot that there were six wings I had only drawn four. Not really considering an extra set, I decided to leave it as is.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.

Oh and as usual… this character has been submitted on Mojizu.com.

Thx
k

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see your concept art for this design as well as more variations or characters from the same family.
GIMMICK GREMLINS vs THE GODS OF FIRE!
.....or something!....
Nice rendering

Kevin Myers said...

Hey Big-Maow... I will throw up my initial sketch from this guy. I am kinda doing the variation thing with the family being Angels and Demons. KIeron was the first from this family and Eshel was the second. I am working on the third right now, another demon.

Thanks for the comment about my rendering. I really appreciate that.

k